Do you want to tow a horse box, caravan or large trailer over 750kg ? You are legally required to obtain a UK B+E licence.
Why use Traindrive for your trailer training ?
Our “instructors” are friendly, fully qualified and experienced.
We will give you the very best training over a 1 or 2 day period, with 1-1 tuition and the use of a modern easy to use vehicle coupled with a TWIN AXLE TRAILER that is weighted to the DSA Test Requirements.
Traindrive offer a wide range of courses to suit your requirements with corporate or private training available.
For our Car & Trailer Course Prices required please visit our page –
Use the Booking Form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07973 731241 or 01959 571530 (AFTER OFFICE HOURS) for a tailored price.
High Pass rate with Traindrive trailer training courses !
Traindrive will prepare you for the The car and trailer practical test. You will learn
- Vehicle safety – in order to answer the 5 ‘show me, tell me’ questions that will be asked during your test.
- Driving ability – dual-carriageways, one-way systems, motorways
- Reversing exercise – self explanatory you will learn how to reverse the trailer into a space.
- Uncoupling and recoupling – during the test you will have to show this
- Driving Standards – We have years of experience at putting right peoples driving faults and preparing them for very demanding DSA Driving Tests
Posted in: B + E licence practical test, car & trailer Licence training, Car & Trailer training, car trailer licence, Category B + E Licence training, Cost for Car & Trailer Training course, trailer licence, trailer licence test, Trailer training Courses Essex, Trailer training Courses Kent, Trailer training Courses London, Trailer training Courses Surrey, Trailer training Essex, Trailer training Kent, Trailer training London, Trailer training Surrey