Class 2 or Category C or Rigid licence training takes place in the medium vehicles of our LGV training fleet. LGV drivers will always be in demand. Suppliers or hauliers need to transport goods from A to B and that requires a driver too!
We operate a fully serviced full size 18T Scania 260 94D for this course.
This ensures that your training gives you valuable experience in a full-sized vehicle, representing the reality of your first day of employment.
Module 4 Training
TrainDrive currently charge £100.00 + VAT for module 4 if conducted alongside the LGV course or £265.00 +VAT if conducted separately. ( excludes £55 test fee )
In order to obtain your Class 2 LGV licence you need to:
- Obtain your medical and provisional licence (see ‘Getting a Provisional Licence’);
- Pass your Theory Tests (see ‘The Theory Tests’);
- Book a training course with TrainDrive (see ‘Booking Form’);
- Pass your Practical Tests;
- Start your LGV driving career.
TrainDrive courses are behind the whee, on the road training with DVSA Advance Driving Instructors. The ratio of trainee to trainer is usually 1:1. Alternatively, you may choose a 2:1 training course for a longer period. TrainDrive Class 2 course fees:
TrainDrive Class 2 course fees:
- £980 + VAT
- DVSA test fee £115 (VAT exempt)
Should a candidate fail a test, the test report will be analysed and a further programme will be proposed as appropriate.
Tel: 01322 901 306
Mob: 07973 731274