C1 Licence (7.5 tonne) training centre
Drivers who pass the 7.5 tonne C1 test will become entitled to drive C1 rigid vehicles up to 7.5 tonnes with a trailer up to 750kg.
TrainDrive courses are behind the wheel, on the road training with DVSA Advance Driving Instructors.
The ratio of trainee to trainer is usually 1:1.
Alternatively, you may choose a 2:1 training course for a longer period.
TrainDrive C1 course fees:
£760 + vat + DVSA test fee = £1027.
*The duration of the course depends on the driving knowledge gained previously.
Once you have passed your C1 test you will be able to apply for many jobs
- 7.5 Tonne Recovery Driver
- 7.5 Tonne Parcel Delivery Driver
- LGV 7.5 Tonne Drivers for distribution
- 7.5 tonne recovery/transporter lorry
- 7.5 tonne Home Delivery Driver
- 7.5 scaffolder lorry driver
- 7.5 tonne Multidrop driver
- 7.5 tonne driver / handyman
- Ambulance Driver