The B + E licence course is for you if you want to legally tow a flatbed trailer, Catering trailer, horsebox, Fridge trailer or bespoke commercial trailers.
Why use Traindrive ?
- Our “instructors” are friendly, fully qualified and experienced.
- We will give you the very best training over a 1 or 2 day period, with 1-1 tuition and the use of a modern easy to use vehicle coupled with a TWIN AXLE TRAILER that is weighted to the DSA Test Requirements.
- Traindrive offer a wide range of courses to suit your requirements with corporate or private training available.
Towing with a car
If you obtained your driving licence after 1997 and you want to tow a horse box, caravan or large trailer over 750kg you are legally required to obtain a B+E licence.
The government website offers a great tool where you can find out if you’re old enough or have the right kind of licence to tow a trailer from different kinds of vehicles or simply give us a call with your information and we can help you.
A full car licence already lets you tow trailers weighing no more than 750 kg. You can also tow heavier trailers with a car as long as the total weight of vehicle and trailer isn’t more than 3,500 kg. The fully loaded trailer must also not be heavier than the unladen vehicle (this only applies to licences issued before 19 January 2013).
For vehicles weights explained please see – https://www.gov.uk/vehicle-weights-explained
High pass rate!! with car & trailer licence Tests using Traindrive towing course
Traindrive will prepare you for the The car and trailer practical test. You will learn
- Vehicle safety – in order to answer the 5 ‘show me, tell me’ questions that will be asked during your test.
- Driving ability – dual-carriageways, one-way systems, motorways
- Reversing exercise – self explanatory you will learn how to reverse the trailer into a space.
- Uncoupling and recoupling – during the test you will have to show this
- Driving Standards – We have years of experience at putting right peoples driving faults and preparing them for very demanding DSA Driving Tests
TRAINDRIVE USE A COMFORTABLE NISSAN NAVARA 4×4 WITH A TWIN AXLE TRAILER FOR THIS COURSE.
Both meet the specific requirements stipulated by the Driving Standards Agency for the B+E Trailer Test. There is no theory test required.
For our Car & Trailer Course Prices required please visit our page – Fees for B & E Licence
Posted in: B + E licence practical test, car & trailer Licence training, Car & Trailer training, car trailer licence, Category B + E Licence training, trailer licence, trailer licence test, Trailer training Courses Essex, Trailer training Courses Kent, Trailer training Courses London, Trailer training Courses SurreyLeave a Comment (0) ↓