C1 Licence (7.5 tonne) Training centre
The C1 driving licence allows people to drive any vehicle up to 7.5 tonnes.
Drivers who pass the 7.5 tonne C1 test will become entitled to drive C1 rigid vehicles up to 7.5 tonnes with a trailer up to 750kg.
We operate a fully serviced Mercedes 814 7.5 tonne for this course.
Traindrive courses are behind the wheel ‘on the road’ training with an DSA Advance Driving Instructor. The ratio of trainee to trainer is usually 1:1. Alternatively, you may choose a 2:1 training course for a longer period.
Traindrive C1 course fees:
£760 + vat + DVSA test fee = £1027.
*The duration of the course depends on the driving knowledge gained previously.
Once you have passed your C1 test you will be able to apply for many jobs
- 7.5 Tonne Recovery Driver
- 7.5 Tonne Parcel Delivery Driver
- LGV 7.5 Tonne Drivers for distribution
- 7.5 tonne recovery/transporter lorry
- 7.5 tonne Home Delivery Driver
- 7.5 scaffolder lorry driver
- 7.5 tonne Multidrop driver
- 7.5 tonne driver / handyman
- Ambulance Driver
We can also provide corporate fleet training and assessments for company vehicle drivers.
Please use the Booking Form or
Tel: 01322 901 306
Mob: 07973 731274
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ~ Find Us