If you choose Traindrive for your LGV Class 2 category C licence, then take advantage of their special offer
*Traindrive currently charge £100.00 + VAT for module 4 if conducted alongside the LGV class 2 course or £265.00 + VAT if done separately. ( excludes £55 test fee )
you will be required to complete a Driver CPC Module 4 Practical Demonstration Test at a cost of £55.00, as part of obtaining your Category C licence, the training will be carried out in a fully serviced full size 18T Scania 260 94D.
Traindrive is an approved Periodic CPC training provider authorised by the JAUPT approval body No.AC00774.
The Driver CPC Module 4 test takes place at the practical test centre and the examiner will test your knowledge in the following areas:
- Loading the vehicle with due regard for safety rules and proper vehicle use
- Ensuring security of the vehicle and contents
- Ability to prevent criminality and trafficking of illegal immigrants
- The ability to assess emergency situations
- Preventing physical risk – Emphasis on daily walk round vehicle safety checks
After successfully completing Driver CPC Modules 1, 2, 3 and 4 the driver will be able to drive professionally and will be sent a Driver Qualification Card, which must be carried whilst driving.
In order to obtain your Class 2 LGV licence you need to:
- Obtain your medical and provisional licence (see ‘Getting a Provisional Licence’);
- Pass your Theory Tests (see ‘The Theory Tests’);
- Book a training course with Traindrive (see ‘Booking Form’);
- Pass your Practical Tests;
- Start your LGV driving career.
Book Now with our booking form or
Tel: 01322 901 306
Mob: 07973 731274
Email: email@example.com ~ Find Us
Posted in: Approved LGV / HGV Driver Training centre, Approved LGV Driver Training centre, Approved Periodic CPC training centre, cost for driver CPC Course, CPC training courses, Driver CPC training, Driver CPC Training centre, Driver CPC training Essex, Driver CPC training Kent, Driver CPC training London, Driver Qualification Card, Driver Qualification Card UK, HGV Class 2 licence, LGV / HGV Class 2 licence, LGV / HGV Driver Training, LGV / HGV Driver Training course cost, LGV / HGV Driving lessons, LGV class 2 driving license, LGV class 2 driving test, LGV Class 2 licence, LGV Driver Training, UK LGV licenceLeave a Comment (0) ↓